Makes 12 serving
Calories: 177; Fat: 16g; Total Carbs: 2g; Fiber: 0g; Net Carbs: 2g; Protein: 4g
- 16 oz. Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 2 large Eggs
- ½ cup Granulated Swerve (Net Carbs)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 TBSP Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 2/3 cup Almond Flour
- 2 TBSP Granulated Swerve (Net Carbs)
- 2.5 TBSP Butter – Salted
- Prepare your muffin pan by placing cupcake wrappers in all 12 cups.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- For the Crust: In a medium microwave safe bowl, melt butter then add in almond flour and Swerve and stir to combine.
- Divide your crust into your 12 cups and press down with your fingers to smooth into the bottom.
- For the Cheesecake: In a medium sized mixing bowl combine Cream cheese, eggs, remaining swerve, vanilla and vanilla syrup. Mix with mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Pour your cheesecake mixture into your cups with the crust.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until the centers are just set.
- Allow cooling then remove from muffin pan and refrigerate for 2 hours before enjoying.